- The cookies are always in the corner cupboard.
- My parents always argue about whether the sliding door should be open.
- The chair by the fireplace is always the best spot in the house.
- QVC is always on during gem sales.
- My brother always takes too long in the bathroom.
- Mom always has boxes of treasures for us to plunder before she puts them in a garage sale.
- Dad always goes to NAPA for coffee with the guys.
- There are always
Mr. D’s cinnamon rolls for breakfast and M&Ms in a jar on the
There’s a snugly comfort in predictability.
Hebrews 13:8 (NIV) says, “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.”
Predictability allows us to expect and not be disappointed.
Jesus is always compassionate. Always the truth. Always love. Always with us. Always good. Always a friend.
If life is nuts and frightening and throwing us off balance, all we really need to do is go Home.