Thursday, November 24, 2011

football

I guess last weekend was huge in the world of football. I didn't even know who was playing, if that tells you anything. I was awakened by loud cheering from the guys downstairs and was so annoyed, but then I got on Facebook the next day and every other post was about the football game. Maybe I should have tried to care more. (Sorry for yelling at you, guys!) It was interesting to listen to people talk about the games for a few days. Some people are die-hard fans and will stick with their team no matter what the outcome. Some people swing their cheering to whichever team is in the lead at the moment. I was thinking about my plans versus God's plans. Sometimes my plans are in the lead. Sometimes in the toilet. If I swing my heart's allegiance over to God's plans, will I ever not be celebrating?

No comments:

Post a Comment